Monday, February 11, 2013

Saint Seiya Omega: The New Sanctuary Pt. 2 (Fanart)

I kinda spent my weekend doing another one of the Saint Seiya Omega fanart... and it's not too great or exhausting like the previous one, but I like this one as well. I'm using the official settei (official images) available in TOEI website, along with screencaps from various episodes.

Here you go... available in 3 versions (you might need to click on the link to see the original size):

I - The Settei-Only,

II - The Settei-Screencap-Combo and,


III -  The Settei-Screencap-Combo-with-Mars hahaha



I personally like the last one, but I decided to post the 2nd one on my Tumblr, due to the Time Ring on top. Look forward to see it on March 24th (why so long? Yes, it's part of my SSO Tribute... and that's the schedule for this one hahaha).

As always, I'd like to remind you all, that I don't own ANY of those images. All characters are design copyright ofYoshihiko Umakoshi, and whoever the animation director in charge for each episode. Saint Seiya Omega itself is a copyright property of TOEI Animation Japan, and Masami Kurumada. This is merely a work of fanart, and not intended for profit purpose (at all), so feel free to use it for your own likings. Oh, once again, if TOEI doesn't like me making this, feel free to contact me and I'll delete it from my blog.

Thanks for reading... see you soon with version 04!!! (What? Seriously?! Yeahhh.... ^o^)

PS: The original file is actually 30% bigger than what I publish, if you're interested, just send me an email and I'll send you privately

0 comments: